4.10.24

Going Under

by shaun lawton 

The illusions of Wataru Ikeyasu are combined
 while the cries of the Maya kings appear in profile.

The armies are drowning in the shimmering darkness
Heads going under into gloom can be sensed 
by the eyes of the footprints.

Or are the clouds really the breath of the wind?
They are making noise from start to finish 
above in the sky with contrails of shibuki. 

You're just remembering a lot of names.
The human heart is born in the future.
 
The green whale and the eagle of the Shinkai Sea.
Their spilled scent takes the shape of a storm.

The crown is reflected along the head. 
I will cut down the angel with the broken face.

I will look back on the ancient days 
reflected in the poems of the stars.

I will be in the dance garden, 
I will look forward to the rebirth.

The painting I will begin, for the heart 
of the dancer, who I met in a big way, 
issues from you. come back

No comments: